Community Care Services, Inc. specializes in the care of the aged, disabled, chronically ill and convalescing patients.
We provide long term care hourly and overnight shifts which include the following services:
- Assistance w/ Personal Care
- Meal Preparations
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Management
- Accompany to Appointments
Our services will be rendered by a professional care team that includes:
- Registered Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses
– Care for patients needing extensive medication, injections, pain control, intravenous therapy, tracheostomy care or other skilled nursing services.
- Nurse Aide/CNA
– When licensed nurses are not required, provides all Home health duties: bathing, exercise, assisting with medication supervision, meals and daily routine, light housekeeping.
- Certified Home Health Aide
– Working under professional supervision, they can assist in all duties required to maintain a patient in the home.
- Overnight Shifts
– They may be homemakers, or nurse aides, depending on the patient’s needs. They can provide ongoing care for chronically ill patients, or come in for a few nights to provide respite for family members caring for the elderly or disabled.
We are dedicated to helping each client maintain dignity and independence at home. Call us at 510-923-9790 to start receiving care from us.